INSTRUCTION FOR AUTHORS
Fasciculi Mathematici publishes research papers covering most important areas of mathematics. Mainly pure mathematics is preferable, but occasionally papers of a more applied nature can be accepted provided that they have a non-trivial mathematical content.
Papers submitted to Fasciculi Mathematici should be written in English. Only unpublished results can be accepted. The submission of a paper implies that the paper is not currently under consideration for publication anywhere else.
Manuscripts should be submitted electronically in PDF file to email@example.com
After acceptation of the paper, the authors will be asked to provide the source TEX file and they will be requested to transfer copyright to the publisher.
Manuscripts should be prepared according to the following rules:
- Recommended format of manuscripts is 12-point type.
- An abstract (in English) of not more than 200 words should be included.
- 2010 Mathematics Subject Classification and a list of key words and phrases are required.
- Figures must be prepared in electronic form, suitable for direct reproduction.
- The numbers of equations should be placed in parentheses at the left margin. References to equations should be written in the form (2).
- References should be arranged in alphabetical order and styled according to the examples given below. Journal names in the bibliography should be abbreviated according to form used in Mathematical Reviews.
 LIN P.K., K÷the-Bochner Function Spaces, Birkhńser, Boston 2004.
 MUSIELAK J., ORLICZ W., On modular spaces, Studia Math. 18 (1959), 49-65.
- Citation of references in the text should be indicated by an Arabic number between square brackets as  or [2, Theorem 5.1].
Every submitted paper will be reviewed by two independent reviewers. There are no page charges.